Behind every long service award is a personal story of passion, love and dedication to the work. On 16 April, 11 staff from SOS and Seacare were honoured for reaching their 10- and 20-years’ service milestones.
The Long Service Awards presentation, a hybrid event attended by selected participants at the Maritime Hall was also live-streamed to staff on Zoom, as an observation of safe distancing. SOS President, Kam Soon Huat and Seacare Hotel GM, Francis Choo presented the awards to SOS staff while Seacare Holdings Chairman, Kong Mun Kwong presented the awards to Seacare staff.
Recipients of the 20-year Long Service Award:
- Dr Chia Yih Woei (Seacare Maritime Medical Centre);
- Mr Koh Boon Wee (Seacare Maritime Medical Centre)
- Mr Zainulabbidin Omar (Seacare Maritime Medical Centre)
- Mr Lim Jit Kwang (Seacare Properties)
- Mr Lee You Lock of (SOS)
Recipients of the 10-year Long Service Award:
- Ms Jullienne Low Choon Yean (SOS)
- Mr Abdul Razak Omar (Seacare Maritime Medical Centre)
- Ms Kathryn Ang (Seacare Foundation)
- Mr Ong Zhiwei (Seacare Foundation)
- Mr Lai Chee Wah (Seacare Environmental)
- Ms Ho Lie Choo (Seacare Environmental)
Visit Samudra Issue 6 (20/21) to read their full citations!