- Singapore Organisation of Seamen’s (SOS) refined its Seacare Sailors’ Home Scheme (SSS) benefits to better suit today’s pandemic climate.
- Participating shipping companies can now redeem SSS vouchers to cater food for meetings and events outside of the Seacare Building or The Seacare Hotel.
SOS is always looking for ways to enhance its Seacare Sailors’ Home Scheme (SSS) to meet the evolving needs of its members.
Eligible shipping companies under the enhancement can redeem the SSS vouchers to cater food and beverage—provided by Seacare I-Connecz’s approved caterer—for meetings and events held outside the Seacare Building. Shipping companies have the flexibility to organise events at any venue of their choice beyond SOS and Seacare’s premises.
Participating shipping companies can select:
• Set Meal Package (5 pax) – Maximum of 6 Set Meal Packages per redemption
• Executive Bento Sets (20 /30/ 50 pax) – Maximum of 50 pax per redemption
• Redemption for additional beverages can only be made when ordered together with any Set Meal.
Package or Executive Bento Set are capped to:
– 5 E-vouchers for Set Meal Package
– 15 E-vouchers for Executive Bento Set (20 pax)
– 20 E-vouchers for Executive Bento Set (30 pax)
– 35 E-vouchers for Executive Bento Set (50 pax)
For redemption, contact Deng Hui Hua at 6379 5643 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Redemptions must be made through Seacare I-Connecz at least three working days in advance. Once order is confirmed, vouchers are deemed utilised. There will be no refunds for cancellation.
For more details, contact Leon Tan at 6379 5682 or email at email@example.com.